Second Quality Expectations, Shipping Details, and FAQs
What does "Second Quality" mean?
Juliska is an artisanal line, so no two items, even first quality, are ever identical. When checked by Quality Control, some goods are rejected for cosmetic reasons. These rejections, if minor, are fully functional "second quality" products that Juliska sells EXCLUSIVELY through our Factory Outlet Store.
Seconds are items that have a cosmetic defect-seconds are not broken, chipped, cracked, unpolished, or sharp. They serve the same purpose as our first quality merchandise. Please read the descriptions of the items you wish to order.
"Second Quality" ceramics will have cosmetic flaws such as minor color/shape variations, glazed pinholes, or mold marks.
"Second Quality" wood/resin products will have cosmetic flaws such as minor color/shape variations, knots that are not perfectly smooth, or small gaps between the resin and wood.
"Second Quality" glassware will have cosmetic flaws such as minor bubbles, slight color/shape or applied decoration variations.
"Second Quality" linens will have cosmetic flaws such as minor sizing or color (dye lot) variation.
Order Processing & Shipping/Handling Charges
Due to COVID-19, it can take 6-8 business days to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We currently offer Standard Ground Shipping with UPS within the continental United States. All orders require up to three business days from the time that they were placed for processing and credit card verification. Larger orders may arrive in multiple packages. This charge covers packing, packaging, and the actual shipping fee.
- Order value $50-$100: 25% shipping/handling is added
- Order value $100-$200: 15% shipping/handling cost is added
- Order value $200-$400: 10% shipping/handling cost is added
- Order value over $400: 5% shipping/handling cost is added
- International shipping
- Saturday/Holiday delivery
- Delivery to a PO Box, Military Post office or Freight Forwarding Company
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
Refusal of Delivery
- If you refuse delivery of any order placed on juliskafactoryoutlet.com, the package will be returned to our warehouse and you will be subjected to a re-stocking fee of 25%. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
What is your return policy?
ALL items at Juliska Factory Outlet are FINAL SALE. There are no refunds or exchanges. If you return merchandise to us, you will be charged a re-stocking fee of 25%. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No price adjustments can be made on Outlet merchandise. Please note: Items purchased from www.juliskafactoryoutlet.com cannot be returned to a Juliska retailer partner.
What if my shipment arrives damaged?When your order arrives, please open boxes immediately to check for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. You must contact us within three business days of receipt of the package to file a damage claim and provide photographs of the damaged merchandise. Photos can be texted to 203-539-9113 or emailed to email@example.com.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier. We will replace broken items if the above instructions are followed. Broken merchandise will be replaced, not refunded.
Do you offer gift wrap?
We're sorry, but we do not have the ability to include gift wrap or gift enclosures with your order.
What is a Silly Deal?
A Silly Deal is a price so low that it is SILLY!
Ceramics: Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave and Oven Safe. Our stoneware ceramic is oven safe up to 500 degrees. For any products that include gold or platinum, hand washing is necessary; they are NOT dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Glassware: Dishwasher safe. Not suitable for hot contents, freezer or microwave use.
- Metal: Not dishwasher, oven, or microwave safe. Hand wash with a gentle detergent and dry immediately with a soft cloth. Do not soak or leave unwashed overnight. Avoid acidic agents and detergents containing any citrus products. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces.
- Wood/Marble: Not dishwasher, oven, or microwave safe. Hand wash with a gentle detergent, do not use steel wool or scouring pads as they will scratch wood; dry immediately with a soft cloth. Do not soak or leave unwashed overnight. Mineral oil can be used to restore richness of the wood color- apply with a soft cloth, let stand one hour and wipe away excess with a gentle detergent, dry immediately. Note— as with all marble, wine or rich colored foods may stain the naturally porous material.
- Linens: Machine wash linens on a warm cycle; do not use bleach. Lay flat to dry and iron on reverse.
Can I speak with a live person?
Absolutely! We love hearing from you. Call us at (854)-202-8056 between the hours of 10:00AM - 5:00PM EST Monday-Saturday at the Outlet Store. You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text us at 203-539-9113.